GUM® PAROEX® 0,12% Intensive Action Mouthrinse
The GUM PAROEX range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. For fast action against gum problems, we recommend using 10 to 15ml of our a alcohol-free, anti-plaque GUM PAROEX Intensive Action Mouthrinse 0,12% twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing.
This mouthwash is a particularly good choice for the post-surgery period or after tooth extraction.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Ready-to-use mouthrinse. No dilution required
- Dual action anti-plaque system with 0,12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0,05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
- CPC attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Fresh mint flavor
- 0% alcohol
- List of ingredients
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Citrate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sucralose, Citric Acid, CI 14720.
While GUM PAROEX solutions are safe for adults, there have been no well-controlled studies on Chlorhexidine in pregnant women.