Daily flossing is extremely important, as brushing alone only removes around half of dental plaque.
When combined with toothbrushing, flossing not only removes up to 70% of plaque, but also helps clean important areas that toothbrushes can’t reach, like between the teeth and under the gumline.
- Waxed & extra resistant floss facilitates the removal of food residue and plaque from interdental spaces
- Fluoride and vitamin E coating protects and soothes teeth & gum
- New ergonomic handle increases user comfort and provides better access to posterior teeth
- Refreshing mint flavour
- Ideal for on-the-go flossing, with a practical travel case
- Available in 30, 50 & 90 count packs
Now even easier to use,
even by patients with dexterity issues
Help patients easily remove plaque and
food residue between teeth
With a refreshing mint flavour for a more enjoyable flossing experience