GUM® Hydral® Toothpaste
Xerostomia, the medical term used for dry mouth, is common. It is believed to affect 25% of the population, especially women, and more than 50% of elderly people. Dry mouth results from an inadequate flow of saliva (hyposalivation) that may even cease completely in extreme cases. Rather than a specific disorder, dry mouth is a symptom that can be triggered by one or several underlying causes which can be linked to medications, chronic diseases, smoking, aging, or many other factors. GUM® Hydral® Toothpaste is very gentle and ideal for daily care of the delicate oral cavity and dry mucosa. It is particularly suitable for patients with a fragile mouth, especially elderly people.
- Moisturizes the mouth for more comfort
- Promotes enamel remineralization and helps prevent cavities (contains 1450 ppm fluoride ions).
- Gentle formula
- Free from alcohol, parabens, SLS, limonene and linalool
- Low allergen, mild spearmint herbal flavor
- For adults and children aged 7 and over
Note: Read instructions carefully before use. Class I Medical Device.
Manufacturer: Sunstar Europe S.A., Route de Pallatex 11, CH-1163 Etoy.