GUM® Paroex® Maintenance Toothpaste 0.06%
The GUM® Paroex® range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. For best results, we recommend brushing with GUM® PAROEX® Maintenance Toothpaste 0.06% after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time using a soft toothbrush.
Ideal in the maintenance phase after a periodontal treatment or to address early signs of sensitive gums. Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontics, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Fresh mint flavor
- Aloe vera to help nourish and soothe mouth tissues
- Dual action antiplaque system has the long-lasting ability to attack existing plaque and prevent the growth of bacteria
- Pro-Vitamin B5 to help revitalize oral mucosa
- Fluoride to help prevent cavities and strengthen enamel
GUM PAROEX PROVIDES ENHANCED CHX PERFORMANCE
THANKS TO CPC
- CPC has been demonstrated to increase CHX antimicrobial activity (Sanz 2003) without need for alcohol
- Unlike other compounds CPC supports CHX efficacy in reducing plaque and bleeding (Guerra 2018)
- For best results, use in combination with GUM PAROEX mouthrinse
MAKE USE OF VISUAL PROMPTS
to support therapy compliance and success. They have been shown to support therapy understanding and recall 
SUNSTAR IS A PARTNER OF THE EUROPEAN FEDERATION OF PERIODONTOLOGY (EFP) which is dedicated to promoting research and education around periodontal science and practice
Good to know….
The GUM PAROEX range is particularly suited to the treatment and maintenance phase therapy of gum problems as well as for orthodontics, implantology, denture stomatitis, pre- and post-oral surgery, dental care for the elderly and for those who are unable to perform adequate oral hygiene.
 Stubenrouch FE, Baumann M, Legemate DA, Ubbink DT, A Web-Based Application to Communicate Benefits and Risks of Surgical Treatments. Surg Technol Int. 2017, Jul 25;30:31-37.