GUM® PAROEX® 0,06% Maintenance Toothpaste
The GUM PAROEX range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. For best results, we recommend brushing with GUM PAROEX Maintenance Toothpaste 0,06% after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time using a soft toothbrush.
Ideal in the maintenance phase after a periodontal treatment or to address early signs of sensitive gums. Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontics, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Fresh mint flavor
- Aloe vera to help nourish and soothe mouth tissues
- Dual action antiplaque system has the long-lasting ability to attack existing plaque and prevent the growth of bacteria
- It contains 0,05% CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)
- Pro-Vitamin B5 to help revitalize oral mucosa
- Fluoride to help prevent cavities and strengthen enamel
- List of ingredients
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Isomalt, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Methylparaben, Glycerin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
While GUM PAROEX solutions are safe for adults, there have been no well-controlled studies on Chlorhexidine in pregnant women.