GUM® Paroex® Maintenance Toothpaste 0.06%
The GUM® Paroex® range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. For best results, we recommend brushing with GUM® PAROEX® Maintenance Toothpaste 0.06% after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time using a soft toothbrush.
Ideal in the maintenance phase after a periodontal treatment or to address early signs of sensitive gums. Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontics, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Fresh mint flavor
- Free from alcohol and SLS, which can irritate the gums and cause mouth ulcers
- Dual antiplaque system combining 0.06% Chlorhexidine Digluconate and 0.05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Pro-Vitamin B5 to help revitalize oral mucosa
- Fluoride to help prevent cavities and strengthen enamel
Good to know….
The GUM® PAROEX® range is particularly suited to the treatment and maintenance phase therapy of gum problems as well as for orthodontics, implantology, denture stomatitis, pre- and post-oral surgery, dental care for theelderly and for those who are unable to perform adequate oral hygiene.