GUM PAROEX® 0.12% Intensive Action Toothpaste
The GUM® Paroex® range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. GUM® PAROEX® Intensive Action Toothpaste 0.12% is ideal for the post-surgery period or after tooth extraction.
Apply it to a soft toothbrush and brush after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Ideal in pre and post oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
- Aloe vera to help nourish and sooth mouth tissues
- Dual action anti-plaque system with 0,12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0,05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
- CPC attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Contains vitamin E, an effective antioxidant
- List of ingredients
Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Aroma, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol, Sodium Saccharin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, CI 42090.