GUM® PAROEX® 0.12% Intensive Action Toothpaste
The GUM PAROEX range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. GUM PAROEX Intensive Action Toothpaste 0,12% is ideal for the post-surgery period or after tooth extraction.
Apply it to a soft toothbrush and brush after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Ideal in pre and post oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
- Aloe vera to help nourish and sooth mouth tissues
- Dual action anti-plaque system with 0,12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0,05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
- CPC attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Contains vitamin E, an effective antioxidant
- List of ingredients
Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Aroma, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol, Sodium Saccharin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, CI 42090.
While GUM PAROEX solutions are safe for adults, there have been no well-controlled studies on Chlorhexidine in pregnant women.