GUM PAROEX® 0.12% Intensive Action Toothpaste
The GUM® Paroex® range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. GUM® PAROEX® Intensive Action Toothpaste 0.12% is ideal for the post-surgery period or after tooth extraction. Apply it to a soft toothbrush and brush after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthier condition
- Ideal in pre and post oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
- Aloe Vera to help nourish and sooth mouth tissues
- Dual action anti-plaque system combining 0.12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0.05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- (CPC) attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Free from alcohol and SLS, which can irritate the gums and cause mouth ulcers
- Contains Vitamin E, an effective antioxidant
Good to know
The GUM® PAROEX® range is particularly suited to the treatment and maintenance phase therapy of gum problems as well as for orthodontics, implantology, denture stomatitis, pre- and post-oral surgery, dental care for the elderly and for those who are unable to perform adequate oral hygiene.