GUM® Paroex® Maintenance Toothpaste 0.06%
The GUM® Paroex® range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health. For best results, we recommend brushing with GUM® PAROEX® Maintenance Toothpaste 0.06% after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time using a soft toothbrush.
Ideal in the maintenance phase after a periodontal treatment or to address early signs of sensitive gums. Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontics, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Fresh mint flavor
- Aloe vera to help nourish and soothe mouth tissues
- Dual action antiplaque system has the long-lasting ability to attack existing plaque and prevent the growth of bacteria
- It contains 0,05% CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)
- Pro-Vitamin B5 to help revitalize oral mucosa
- Fluoride to help prevent cavities and strengthen enamel
- List of ingredients
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Isomalt, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Methylparaben, Glycerin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.