GUM® Original White Toothpaste
The GUM Original White range is designed to fight tooth staining. It not only effectively remove stains, but also helps stop them from reappearing. Ideal for everyday use, GUM Original White Toothpaste uses an innovative combination of ingredients.
- Gently removes surface stains without damaging enamel, with high-cleaning low-abrasive silica action
- Dissolves stains and prevents stain adhesion thanks to the unique Stain Clear™ agent
- Enhances stain removal thanks to the special micro-bubble foam that maximizes the contact with the tooth surface
- Fluoride and isomalt remineralizes tooth enamel
- Contains the antioxidant vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 to nourish gum tissue
- Contains 0,33% w/w sodium fluoride (1490 ppm fluoride ion)
- List of ingredients
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-8, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Isomalt, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium C12-14 Pareth-2 Sulfosuccinate, Cellulose Gum, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Algin, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, o-Cymen-5-ol, Limonene.
The Stain Clear agent used in the GUM Original White formula is an anionic surfactant, capable of dissolving and removing dental stains from the tooth surface and inhibiting the accumulation of stains. Its international nomenclature (INCI) is Disodium C12-14 Pareth-2 Sulfosuccinate.