GUM® Hydral® Mouthrinse
Xerostomia or dry mouth is thought to affect a quarter of the population, especially women, and more than half of the elderly. It is caused by an inadequate flow of saliva (hyposalivation), or even a complete lack of salivation in extreme cases. Hyposalivation can be triggered by one or various underlying causes, including medications, chronic diseases, smoking, aging, or many other factors. GUM® Hydral® Mouthrinse is an ideal addition to patients’ daily oral care routine, as it contains 250ppm fluoride to promote enamel remineralization and help protect against tooth decay. Thanks to its higher viscosity, the mouthwash coats the oral tissues for additional lubrication and comfort.
- Promotes enamel remineralization and helps prevent cavities
- Free from alcohol, parabens, SLS, limonene and linalool
- Non-oily formulation compatible with oxygen therapy
- Low allergen mild spearmint herbal flavor
- For adults and children 7 years and older
Usage recommendation: To be used up to 5 times per day, as necessary.