GUM Paroex® Maintenance Mouthrinse 0.06%
Advanced Gum Care
The GUM Paroex® range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health.
For long-term protection against gum problems, we recommend using 10 to 15ml of GUM Paroex® Maintenance Mouthrinse 0.06% twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing.
- Helps to reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Ready-to-use mouthrinse – no dilution required
- Ideal in the maintenance phase after periodontal treatment or to address the early signs of sensitive gums
- Dual action anti-plaque system combining 0.06% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0.05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontic, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations
- 0% alcohol