GUM® PAROEX® 0,06% Maintenance Mouthrinse
The GUM PAROEX range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health.
For long-term protection against gum problems, we recommend using 10 to 15 ml of GUM PAROEX Maintenance Mouthrinse 0,06% twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Ready-to-use mouthrinse – no dilution required
- Ideal in the maintenance phase after periodontal treatment or to address the early signs of sensitive gums
- Dual action antiplaque system combining 0,06% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0,05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria
- Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontic, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations
- Fresh mint flavor
- 0% alcohol
- List of ingredients
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Sodium Citrate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sucralose, Citric Acid.
While GUM PAROEX solutions are safe for adults, there have been no well-controlled studies on Chlorhexidine in pregnant women.