GUM® AftaClear Mouthrinse
The pain caused by mouth ulcers or canker sores can limit your patients’ lives.
Help them take control with GUM AftaClear for fast and effective relief from the first application.
Designed for both adults and children 6 years and older, this range of mouth ulcer treatments protects, soothes, naturally repairs, and enables fast healing.
GUM AftaClear Rinse is ideal in the case of multiple lesions or those located in hard-to-reach areas. This mouthwash helps prevent mouth ulcers and other sores from getting worse and spreading.
- Long-lasting and immediate pain relief from the first application
- Fast healing
- Contains Hyaluronic acid to enhance tissue repair
- Film-forming mucoadhesive ingredients completely isolate the affected area
- No alcohol, non-irritating
- Will not sting, burn or cause any numbness or dryness
- Ideal to prevent the recurrence and/or progression of ulcers and other lesions in the mouth
- Comes with a convenient measuring cup for easy application
- List of ingredients
Aqua, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Polycarbophil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Taurine, Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Gluconolactone, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Aroma, Sucralose, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, CI 19140, CI 42090.
Rinse with 10 ml 2 or 3 times a day, after eating, for one week. It is recommended to avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes after usage.
Note: Read instructions carefully before use. Class IIa Medical Device (CE 0459).
Manufacturer : Sunstar Europe S.A.,Route de Pallatex 11, CH-1163 Etoy.