GUM HYDRAL® Moisturizing Gel
Xerostomia, the medical term used for dry mouth, is common. It is believed to affect 25% of the population, especially women, and more than 50% of elderly people.
Dry mouth results from an inadequate flow of saliva (hyposalivation) that may even cease completely in extreme cases. Rather than a specific disorder, dry mouth is a symptom that can be triggered by one or several underlying causes which can be linked to medications, chronic diseases, smoking, aging, or many other factors.
GUM® Hydral® Moisturizing Gel is a comfortable and easy-to-use solution.
- Soothes and moisturizes dry mouth for more comfort
- Protects the oral mucosa from irritation by forming a protective coating over dry oral tissues
- Promotes oral soft tissues repair thanks to hyaluronic acid
- Free from alcohol, parabens, SLS, limonene and linalool
- Non-oily formula compatible with oxygen therapy
- Low allergen mild spearmint herbal flavor
- For adults and children aged 7 and over
GUM Hydral Toothpaste, Mouthrinse, Gel and Spray are medical devices.
Before use, carefully read the instructions for use
Usage instructions: apply at least 5 times per day on gums, tongue, and oral mucosa especially before going to bed and at night. Repeat as often as necessary.