GUM® AftaClear Gel
The pain caused by mouth ulcers or canker sores can limit your patients’ lives.
Help them take control with GUM AftaClear Gel for fast and effective relief from the first application.
GUM AftaClear Gel is most suitable for the acute treatment of the canker sores, orthodontic abrasions, denture irritations, minor burns or other small lesions of the mouth. Its long cannula makes this remedy very easy for topical application.
- Long-lasting and immediate pain relief from the first application
- Fast healing
- Contains Hyaluronic acid to enhance tissue repair
- Film-forming mucoadhesive ingredients completely isolate the affected area
- No alcohol, non-irritating
- Will not sting, burn or cause any numbness or dryness
- Designed for both adults and children 2 years and older (or as of 10 kg), this range of solutions protects, soothes, repairs, and enables fast healing
- List of ingredients
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Aqua, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Polycarbophil, Sodium Hydroxide, Taurine, PVP, Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Gluconolactone, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Bisabolol, Sucralose, Aroma, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Calcium Gluconate, CI 19140, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, CI 42090.
Recommended usage: Apply 1 cm up to 3 times a day, after eating, for one week. It is recommended to avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes after application.
Note: Read instructions carefully before use. Class IIa Medical Device (CE 0459).
Manufacturer: Sunstar Europe S.A., Route de Pallatex 11, CH-1163 Etoy.