Note: Read instructions carefully before use. Class I Medical Device.
Manufacturer: SUNSTAR Europe S.A., Route de Pallatex 11, CH-1163 Etoy.
- List of ingredients
- usage recommendation
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Citrate, PVP, Propanediol, Betaine, Gluconolactone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xylitol, Taurine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sucralose, Aroma, Calcium Gluconate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract.
GUM HYDRAL forms a protective barrier over dry oral mucosa caused by irritation. Its mode of action is a result of the combination of the following ingredients:
- PVP: a polymer with mucoadhesive properties - the main ingredient for the formation of a protective barrier over the oral mucosa.
- Sodium hyaluronate: highly viscous, it provides mechanical protection of oral soft tissues and cell layers, as well as hydration.
- Propanediol: a known humectant with moisturising properties.
- Betaine: protects oral cells with a water coating.
- Taurine: stabilises the cell membranes and protects cells with an antioxidant action.
Recommend GUM HYDRAL products for immediate and long-lasting relief from dry mouth symptoms and to protect your patients' mouths from damage due to dryness.
- The GUM HYDRAL Spray is easy to use at any time of the day, at home or on the go, thanks to its compact format.
- The GUM HYDRAL Toothpaste and GUM HYDRAL Mouthrinse also contain fluoride to promote enamel remineralisation and prevent tooth decay.
To learn more about the GUM HYDRAL range, go to the solution page.
To be used up to 5 times per day, as necessary.