GUM® TRAV-LER® Interdental Brush
The GUM TRAV-LER is designed to offer an easy and comfortable cleaning experience with superior, professional-grade results. The ideal interdental for periodontally compromised patients.
Interdental cleaning is a critical step in the prevention of gum disease and the maintenance of healthy gums. However, patients often do not follow recommendations to clean between their teeth because they find it difficult and/or unpleasant. Comfort and ease of use are therefore paramount.
Recognising these barriers to patient uptake, we’ve ensured that our entire range of interdental cleaners, including the GUM TRAV-LER, addresses these concerns to drive greater compliance.
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle of patient-preferred length  for easy reach of interproximal areas
- Improved plaque removal thanks to innovative triangular filament design
- Chlorhexidine-coated bristles for antibacterial protection and to prevent contamination between uses
- Flexible neck for easy reach of posterior teeth
- Coated wire and rounded tip to reduce the risk of trauma
- Suitable for patients with implants and orthodontic appliances
- Comes with a hygiene cap
Clinical studies have shown that patients find interdental brushes, like the GUM TRAV-LER, easier to use than floss and are more willing to use them . Compared to floss, they are better able to fill the interdental space and remove more plaque .
Designed with proprietary triangular bristles:
- Remove up to 25% more plaque than a regular nylon filament .
- The ideal interdental for periodontally compromised patients.
Designed to enhance patient ease of use and comfort:
- An ergonomic, non-slip handle of patient-preferred length facilitates manoeuvring.
- A bendable neck enables easy access to posterior teeth.
- A gentle head reduces the risk of gum trauma and enamel damage. With antibacterial bristle protection for optimal hygiene between uses.
Now a broader range for every morphology: NEW ISO 7 for wider interdental spaces.
Leverage our new GUM TRAV-LER sampling box with practical sampling sachets and chairside infographics.
For the low motivation and low-compliant patient, you may want to introduce them to interdental cleaning with GUM SOFT-PICKS® ADVANCED or our mint-flavoured pick before recommending the GUM TRAV-LER. Studies have demonstrated that our rubber interdental picks are particularly easy to use, making them the ideal tool to drive compliance and adoption of interdental cleaning. To identify the best interdental tools for your patients, download our ‘Oral health ease-of-use ladder’.
For an in-depth review of the literature on interdental cleaning, check out our 4 short, animated Virtual Training modules with expert faculty commentary, and/or our White Paper.
 SUNSTAR, In home-use test USA 2012, data on file.
 Christou V, J Periodontol 1998: Imai P, Can J Dent Hygiene 2010.
 Johnson T, Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015.
 SUNSTAR, Plaque removal in-vitro study 2012, data on file.