GUM PAROEX® 0.12% Intensive Action Mouthrinse
The GUM® Paroex® range offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health.
For fast action against gum problems, we recommend using 10 to 15ml of our alcohol-free, anti-plaque GUM® Paroex® Intensive Action Mouthrinse 0.12% twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing.
This mouthwash is a particularly good choice for the post-surgery period or after tooth extraction.
- Ready-to-use mouthrinse – no dilution required
- Dual action anti-plaque system with 0.12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0.05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Fresh mint flavor
- Ideal in pre-and post-oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement