GUM® HYDRAL® Moisturizing Spray
Xerostomia, the medical term used for dry mouth, is common. It is believed to affect 25% of the population, especially women, and more than 50% of elderly people.
Dry mouth results from an inadequate flow of saliva (hyposalivation) that may even cease completely in extreme cases. Rather than a specific disorder, dry mouth is a symptom that can be triggered by one or several underlying causes which can be linked to medications, chronic diseases, smoking, aging, or many other factors.
Compact and easy-to-use, GUM HYDRAL Moisturizing Spray is perfect for when patients are on-the-go. It can be applied several times a day, repeating as necessary (without rinsing).
- Moisturizes dry mouth for more comfort
- Protects the oral mucosa from irritation by forming a protective coating over dry oral tissues
- Soothes dry mouth
- Promotes oral soft tissues repair thanks to hyaluronic acid
- Free from alcohol, parabens, SLS, limonene and linalool
- Non-oily formulation compatible with oxygen therapy
- Low allergen mild spearmint herbal flavor
- List of ingredients
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch, Hydrolysate, Sodium Citrate, Propanediol, PVP, Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated, Castor Oil, Gluconolactone, Xylitol, Taurine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sucralose, Calcium Gluconate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Aroma.
Note: Read instructions carefully before use. Class I Medical Device.
Manufacturer: Sunstar Europe S.A., Route de Pallatex 11, CH-1163 Etoy.